At the Mulberry Bush Nursery, we are eager to promote wellbeing & healthy lifestyles for all of our young families. We want to support our children’s physical & mental health & created our very own campaign called;
Mulberry Bush Well Being.
Little Minds, Busy Bodies. Let’s take care of them!
Children’s mental health & well-being have always been a key focus in our practice; however, we feel that in our current climate it is more important than ever to look after our children and families, and to ensure we are doing everything as an Early Years Setting to support & encourage mindfulness as much as we can.
With this in mind, we have created our campaign to really highlight its importance. We intend to;
• Keep ourselves up to date with researching our practice methods & techniques.
• Regular tips & resources to be shared frequently with parents and carers.
• Training to be sourced & undertaken as & when necessary.
• Our various social media platforms to be used to make our information & resources accessible at all times.
• Most importantly, to ensure children’s health and wellbeing continue to be at
the forefront of our practice.