The Nursery offers Weekend Workshops once a term. Parents and carers are invited in with their children and families to enjoy a selection of activities.
In the past, we have held a variety of Workshops including;
- Magic shows with a Magician coming to visit,
- Petting zoos where children were introduced to a variety of animals,
- Ballerina and Hip Hop Dance lessons,
- Story telling with animals,
- Cake baking and decorating.
The purpose of these Weekend Workshops is to give parents and carers the opportunity to bring their children to participate in some fun and different activities. This also enables parents to socialise in a casual manner in the comfort of the setting.
There is a small fee attached if you would like your child to attend, varying on the type of Workshop.